1. To print your online blood sugar log, hover your cursor over the “mySugars” link at the top of your screen, and choose “Sugar Log” from the drop-down menu.
2. From your My Sugars log page, click the blue “Print” button at the top right of your screen.
3. You’ll be given a notice a popup box will alert you that you can also print your entire Visit Optimizer report which includes your medications, health care goals, and questions for your doctor. (For more information on the Visit Optimizer report, check out our article on How to Print/Fax/Email Your Report to Your Doctor.) To print your sugar log alone, click the green “Print my Sugar Log” button.
4. The next popup screen will ask you how many days of sugars you would like to print. You can choose from anywhere between the last two weeks and the last three months. You can also choose to print your sugar graphs, too. Once you’ve made your selection, click the green “Print” button.
5. From there, My Diabetes Home will generate a printable version of your blood sugar log. Simply click “File” and then “Print” on your web browser to finish printing.